We’re creating an entirely new line of Napoleonic miniatures in 1:160 scale plastics!
Here is where you can find previews, news, and announcements about the ESR Napoleonics Miniatures line.
- Talking ESR Series 3 with The Armchair DragoonsDavid of TWC joins Brant and Jim of The Armchair Dragoons to talk about what brought about the Series 3 edition of Et sans résultat!, what makes ESR Napoleonics a unique offering, and what we’ve done specifically with “14-year old Jim” (vs 55-year old Jim) in mind to help gamers
- ESR Releases & EventsESR Napoleonics: Et sans résultat! Series 3 Top of everyone’s mind is: When will we see ESR Series 3?!?! It has been a rough ride but ESR Series 3 is on-schedule to ship worldwide on 31 March. There have been significant production issues in getting ESR Series 3 printed. Ten
- ESR Miniatures Preview #4Have a look at our third preview of out upcoming ESR Napoleonics Miniatures 10mm (1:160 scale) line. Want to know more about ESR Napoleonic Miniatures? We’ve got a page dedicated to all previews, news, and announcements so you can find the latest in one place and catchup on anything you
- ESR Miniature Preview #3Have a look at our third preview of out upcoming ESR Napoleonics Miniatures 10mm (1:160 scale) line. Miss preview #1 or preview #2? Want to know more about ESR Napoleonic Miniatures? We’ve got a page dedicated to all previews, news, and announcements so you can find the latest in one
- Speed Paint some ESR British? Sure.How will ESR Napoleonics paint? Easily and quickly. Next up will be washes, bases, and flags… Want to know more about what’s coming with ESR Napoleonics Miniatures?
- ESR Miniatures Preview #2Checkout the second preview set of our entirely new 10mm (1:160 scale) Napoleonic miniatures range. Developed specifically to match our ESR Napoleonics Campaign Guides, which include the most comprehensive uniform guides available for tabletop wargamers. We’ll be publishing additional previews every week until releases begin! So be sure to check
- ESR Miniatures FAQGet your ESR Napoleonics Miniatures questions answered here. Last Updated: 1 February 2022 When will ESR Napoleonics Miniatures start shipping? i.e. when is release? We’re targeting for AdeptiCon 2022 (23-27 March), but as we noted in our original announcement and in various interviews… supply chains are a funny thing these
- ESR Miniatures Preview #1In our first preview we want to show you a cross section of what we’ve developed so you can get an idea of how broad we’re starting. Can you identify all of the figures shown here? We’ll be publishing additional previews every week until releases begin! So be sure to
- No Dice, No Glory ESR Miniatures InterviewTom at No Dice, No Glory recently interviewed David here at The Wargaming Company about developing our own Napoleonic miniatures line.
- Armchair Dragoons ESR Miniatures Interview: Part 2In the second part of the Armchair Dragoons interview, David is asked to discuss what nations will be released first how they were picked, what the scope of ESR Miniatures will be, and when they will first be available.
- Armchair Dragoons ESR Miniatures Interview: Part 1The folks at Armchair Dragoons interview David of The Wargaming Company about our upcoming ESR Miniatures line: Why we did it, how it fits into our plans, why plastic, how we’re managing it during a supply chain crisis, etc…
- No Dice, No Glory Previews ESR Napoleonics MiniaturesWant to be the first to see what’s coming in our new ESR Napoleonics Miniatures line? Checkout the preview at No Dice, No Glory!
- The Smallest Thing We’ve Ever DoneAnd we’re doing it in the biggest way we can. Ever thought, “I wish there was a comprehensive line of historically accurate Napoleonic box sets that included everything I needed to play and matched the ridiculously extensive uniform guides I already publish?” We did. At least I did. Last Tuesday