The last 18 months have been difficult for the entire planet, but in our little corner of it we are thrilled to announce some good news. 1812-1: Master of the World, 1812 in Russia, Series 3
So what’s changed? Darn near everything.
1812-1s3: Master of the World, 1812 in Russia is the second of our new ESR Series 3 Campaign Guides and is by far the most beautiful product we’ve shipped to-date. So here is what to expect in 1812-1s3!
- 256 full color pages in a hardback case binding, the largest Campaign Guide we’ve ever produced.
- All new artwork, maps, layout, uniform plates, etc… with higher color fidelity and crisper images.
- Featuring 15 historical scenarios in a linked campaign.
- The entire Campaign Guide was rewritten to tell the story of Napoléon’s most devastating campaign.
- Present tense briefings put the player in the place of the historical generals.
- Featuring all new maps from a mix of rare and historical sources – including Russian sources previously unavailable to us.
- All new scenario maps, we’ve “zoomed out” to provide more space for approach and to standardize on several sizes.
- New “world” political map of the “Napoleonic World” – Europe and North Africa – showing the political boundaries in the year of the campaign.
- New theater maps showing the disposition of major forces at the onset of each campaign.
- New operational maps “zoomed in” for each scenario showing who was approaching the battlefield from where.
- Greatly expanded Uniform Guide, (1812-1 had approximately 700 uniform images, 1812-1s3 offers nearly 3,000 images).
- Adding back views, footwear, sabretaches, drums, and horse furniture.
- Index of every historical unit involved in the scenarios and the number of game Units necessary to represent its peak size.
- Extensive notes covering historical unit structure, known uniform variations, and composition.
If you’ve previously pre-ordered Master of the World there is no need to reorder. If you have not received a shipment notification by now (20 October 2021), please e-mail us with your order number and we will verify the status of your order. Australian customers are an exception as Australia halted all inbound packages from the US on 17 September 2021 due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are presently monitoring the situation.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions about the Series 3 Campaign Guides.