Here at The Wargaming Company we are THRILLED to announce that after substantial delay, the first book in our *heavily* upgraded/revised/improved ESR Campaign Guide Series, Iberia-1s3: To Assure My Dynasty, 1808 in Iberia, Series 3, is
So what’s new? Lots.
Iberia-1s3: To Assure My Dynasty, 1808 in Iberia is the first of our new ESR Series 3 Campaign Guides and sets the standard our future releases will follow. So here is what to expect in Iberia-1s3!
- 184 full color pages in a hardback case binding.
- All new artwork, maps, layout, uniform plates, etc… with higher color fidelity and crisper images.
- Featuring 13 historical scenarios in two campaigns.
- The entire Campaign Guide was rewritten to tell the story of the start of the Peninsular War. We’re not expecting you to already know everything about the period. We want to be the starting point for your passion.
- You can’t tell the history of a military campaign without maps, and we’ve produced literally dozens of high resolution topographical and political maps for this title.
- All new scenario maps, we’ve “zoomed out” to provide more space for approach and to standardize on several sizes.
- New “world” political map of the “Napoleonic World” – Europe and North Africa – showing the political boundaries in the year of the campaign.
- New theater maps showing the disposition of major forces at the onset of each campaign.
- New operational maps “zoomed in” for each scenario showing who was approaching the battlefield from where.
- Greatly expanded Uniform Guide, (Iberia-1 had approximately 700 uniform images, Iberia-1s3 offers nearly 2,000 images).
- Adding back views, footwear, sabretaches, drums, and horse furniture.
- Index of every historical unit involved in the scenarios and the number of game Units necessary to represent its peak size.
- Extensive notes covering historical unit structure, known uniform variations, and composition.
If you’ve previously pre-ordered To Assure My Dynasty there is no need to reorder. If you have not received a shipment notification by now (3 February 2021), please e-mail us with your order number and we will verify the status of your order.