Introducing To Assure My Dynasty
Iberia-1s3: To Assure My Dynasty, 1808 in Iberia is the first of our new ESR Series 3 Campaign Guides and sets the standard our future releases will follow. So here is what to expect in Iberia-1s3!
- 184 full color pages in a hardback case binding.
- All new artwork, maps, layout, uniform plates, etc… with higher color fidelity and crisper images.
- Featuring 13 historical scenarios in two campaigns.
- Completely overhauled historical text, outlining the chain of events leading up to hostilities and a present tense narrative leading players into each scenario.
- A completely new scenario for the Battle of Alcolea and all scenarios have been heavily revised based on additional research, including more accurate orders of battle and victory conditions.
- All new scenario maps, we’ve “zoomed out” to provide more space for approach and to standardize on several sizes.
- New “world” political map of the “Napoleonic World” – Europe and North Africa – showing the political boundaries in the year of the campaign.
- New theater maps showing the disposition of major forces at the onset of each campaign.
- New operational maps “zoomed in” for each scenario showing who was approaching the battlefield from where.
- Greatly expanded Uniform Guide, (Iberia-1 had approximately 700 uniform images, Iberia-1s3 offers nearly 2,000 images).
- Adding back views, footwear, sabretaches, drums, and horse furniture.
- Index of every historical unit involved in the scenarios and the number of game Units necessary to represent its peak size.
- Extensive notes covering historical unit structure, known uniform variations, and composition.
If you’ve previously pre-ordered To Assure My Dynasty there is no need to reorder. If you have not received a shipment notification by now (3 February 2021), please e-mail us with your order number and we will verify the status of your order.