Et sans résultat!
Second Edition: The Complete Player’s Guide
SCRATCH & DENT COPY – May likely have physical defects.
ESR Second Edition may be played with any figures and any basing at any ground scale.
- PLAYER’S PERSPECTIVE: corps commander
- BASIC UNIT: infantry battalions, cavalry squadron groups, artillery batteries
- ANY SCALE MINIATURES: 2mm, 6mm, 10mm, 15/18mm or 25/28mm
- ANY GROUND SCALE: 1 = 50, 75, 100, 150 or 200 yards
- TIME SCALE: 3 turns = 1 hour
The ESR Player’s Guide – Rulebook
Raising an Army – Extensive historical organization examples, commander and unit ratings
Planning for War – Scenario design guide and sample scenario
An approximately 200 page, bound rulebook, including two supplements
- Weight: 32 oz
- Width: 0.5 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 11 in