[Sticky] Where's the stuff from the old 'Downloads'?
EDIT: The stuff from the old downloads page is now on the new Downloads Page.
With the launch of our new website some things have been moved around, one of the bigger things is the 'Downloads' which are now primarily distributed around to a variety of different pages.
The ESR Quick Reference Guides can now be found as links on The Complete Player's Guide and Quick Reference Guide product pages. Similarly, you can find The Overview there as well but for your convenience we wanted to make sure we provided links to each of these and The Errata, here just in case you didn't find them elsewhere.
ESR Quick Reference Guides
- 50 yards per inch – Recommended for 25-28mm miniatures
- 75 yards per inch – Recommended for 15mm miniatures and sabot'ing 1:60, aka Empire basing
- 100 yards per inch – Recommended for 15mm miniatures and sabot'ing Napoleon's Battles basing
- 150 yards per inch – Recommended for 6-10mm miniatures and used for ESR Box Sets
- 200 yards per inch – Recommended for 6mm and smaller miniatures
Other ESR Resources
- The Introduction – The Introduction from The Complete Player's Guide, including the Errata and Recommended Basing.
- The Overview – An overview of the play sequence and concepts of ESR, taken straight from the ESR Player's Guide but excluding the examples and mechanics.
- The Errata – All changes are included in the current printing of the ESR Player's Guide.
- Rosters Template – For players who wish to create their own Force rosters and orders of battle (editable PDF form).
Any chance that a direct link could be reinstated from the site main page to a page listing downloads? This notice is not easy to find, and new users would probably really appreciate being able to quickly and easily access the PDFs, especially those for the errata.
Speaking of which, the only thing you list above is errata for the main rule book. Most of at least the early printings of the scenario books have had more than a little errata, and it would be good to have those done up as PDFs people could quickly access, rather than have to read through every forum listing to find them.
As resources allow we intend to do both. With that said, presently there are very few errata items for most of the Campaign Guides and as there is a dedicated forum topic for each, they are fairly easily findable presently. The errata topics are also tagged 'errata' as well as with the Campaign Guide they relate to, so they are searchable.
Where can you find the old downloads? On the new downloads page. Check in the menu bar up top.