Notifications
Clear all

Traits series 3

Cybermann
(@cybermann)
Topic starter  

Will their be a list of traits published ?

I been looking at some images on web of the stat cards and noticed that some have rapid deployment +1D6. Is this a trait I can give to French units for earlier as I note the deployment modifiers have been removed for series 3

regards 

Jim

David
(@david)
Designer Admin

Posted by: @cybermann

Will their be a list of traits published ?

You can find a core set of them available in the Traits section of the ESR Series 3 Rulebook (pages 76-78). We have published additional Traits for Commanders both on Command Cards and with the free Commander Stats downloads. Additional Unit Traits can also be found on both the Formation Stat Cards and on the free Unit Stats downloads.

We'll be publishing the Force Composition Guides mentioned in the ESR Series 3 Rulebook as well and as we make these available you'll see additional Formation-level Traits published as well as guidance on what Traits are appropriate in what proportions.

Posted by: @cybermann

I been looking at some images on web of the stat cards and noticed that some have rapid deployment +1D6. Is this a trait I can give to French units for earlier as I note the deployment modifiers have been removed for series 3

Yes, and that is exactly the intention: To remove many of the hardcoded modifiers and replace them with Traits that can be made available to customize Commanders, Formations, and Units. This is because while a given Trait may be more common in one Army than another at a certain point, it is quite rare that such are exclusive during the entire period.

-David

ReplyQuote
Share: