Clear all

Force Composition Guides in ESR 3 book

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@grentle)
Topic starter  

Hello,

I am just getting through the ESR book (I am entirely new to the system). I have to say that I am enthralled by the system Dave has created - but its been a heck of a time wrapping my head around it! 

I am looking at p86, "Raising an Army", which describes an Austrian mid-war ArmeeKorps as an example, and I have the following questions:

1. In the second to last paragraph it says, "...Each Infanterie Division can be reinforced by up to four Infanterie or Landwehr Bataillone...":

Q: The listing does not make it clear this is an "OR" choice (the only note is that Landwehr is only available 1809+). Am I missing something with how the Attachments are laid out that makes this clear?

2. The same Force can take an attached "Reservieren Division":

Q: Where is the make up (its attachments, etc) of a Reservieren Division listed? Similar question regarding "Korps Reservieren"  and "Leichte Kavallerie Brigade" attachments.

Thank you for your time.

David
(@david)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: @grentle

I am just getting through the ESR book (I am entirely new to the system). I have to say that I am enthralled by the system

Welcome and glad to hear!

Posted by: @grentle

1. In the second to last paragraph it says, "...Each Infanterie Division can be reinforced by up to four Infanterie or Landwehr Bataillone...":

2. The same Force can take an attached "Reservieren Division":

You can find composition of Formations and Attachments online in our Force Composition Guides.

Hope that helps!

-David

ReplyQuote
Share: