Notifications
Clear all

Austrian Information Series 3

Cybermann
(@cybermann)
Topic starter  

Hi

I was wondering when we might see the raw data for the Austrian Commanders so I can work on some of the 1809 scenarios within the source book ?

And indeed some of the minor states for Bavaria, Wurttemberg, Saxony etc, commanders and Units

Jim

David
(@david)
Designer Admin

Posted by: @cybermann

I was wondering when we might see the raw data for the Austrian Commanders so I can work on some of the 1809 scenarios within the source book ?

Frankly… as soon as we can get them done. We will be publishing general guidance along the lines of "these categories of troops generally fall into these Stat ranges" as well so that players can better "rate their own" as they do their own scenario development.

Posted by: @cybermann

And indeed some of the minor states for Bavaria, Wurttemberg, Saxony etc, commanders and Units

Commanders for the minor powers will take some time, I anticipate we'll have free Unit Stat downloads for many of them sooner than later.

-David

ReplyQuote
Cybermann
(@cybermann)
Topic starter  

Good to here David, look forward to it

Jim

ReplyQuote
agathosdaimon
(@agathosdaimon)
Eminent Member

I love that will put out furhter force composition and scenario development guides - these are definitely needed. Would you be making a more complete version of the 3rd Edition Rule Book (perhaps call it a deluxe edition and obviously it would cost more?) that would contain these in it also - i would def buy that! I love being able to have all that i need to play a game in one book

ReplyQuote
Share: